April Fool

>> Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools Days is something that I have long enjoyed but never really participated in.  The truth is, I am just not clever enough to pull off an April Fool, well a good April Fool.  Anyway, I am not sure if this even counts as an April Fool, but yesterday I enjoyed some silliness from my friends at Google.  I don't know if anyone else saw this or not, but Google Maps went a little ocker.  When putting some directions into the Google Maps app in my iPhone (after some encouragement from Davo) I was very shocked to find that Google Maps had started to talk like me.  I am a little disappointed that it was only for a limited time, because I definitely there is a strong market for a GPS with some spunk!  I would buy one anyway.  But enough chat... it will make more sense if I just show you, here is some pictures of the instructions from Castlemaine to Melbourne...
 I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

Dave April 7, 2010 at 12:33 PM  

It was pretty cool

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP