Traffic

>> Monday, March 22, 2010

Most of you will already know this, but I am a whinger. So much so that one of the reasons I stopped blogging last time, was because my mum always told me that if I didn’t have anything nice to say I shouldn’t say anything at all. So this time I have tried very, sometimes very very hard not to make this blog a platform for my whinging. But today I can not hold back any longer, this weekend I have been in driving hell. On Sunday morning I got stuck behind someone on a one lane highway, who insisted going 90km/hr in a 100 zone all the way to Healesville. I was willing to forgive this as it was a Sunday and its not called Sunday driving for no reason. But then this morning as I drove back to Castlemaine I got stuck behind two people traveling side by side on the Calder going 90km/hr, only this time the actual speed limit was 110km/hr. This morning though it wasn’t just me, it was me and about 10other cars, all just waiting for one of them to move and they never caught on. Apparently when you drive that slow, you also don’t use your review mirrors. Anyway, I have had enough and something needs to be said so listen up:

If you are driving on a multi-lane road and you do not wish to travel at the speed limit, that is ok, but do it in the left lanes! Oh and if there are lines and lines of cars behind you and you slow friends sitting side by side across the lines, be a good chap and either slow down and move over or speed up and move over, just get out of the way so that they rest of us can get on with it.

There it is, its said, so please don’t do it again.

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

Dave March 26, 2010 at 11:22 AM  

Have patience, have patience, don't be in sure a hurry, when you get impatient you only start to worry, remember, remember, that god is patient too, and think of all the times when other have to wait for you.

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP