Easter

>> Sunday, April 4, 2010

So I guess its that time again...Easter time that is... We made it through Friday and today we can celebrate because He is Risen.  And because I don't have any awesome words of wisdom to share with you about what Easter means, once again I am going to steal my words (lucky he did die, for my sins!) from songs again...here are two songs, that I love that I think sum up why I love easter...maybe even more than I love Christmas!
 
Jesus, can You show me just how far the east is from the west
'cause I can't bear to see the man I've been come rising up in me again. 
In the arms of Your mercy I find rest
'cause You know just how far the east is from the west
From one scarred hand to the other



My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace







Oh and I was also very thankful for my extra hour of sleep last night, thank you and so long daylight savings...

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP