Saying Goodbye

>> Monday, July 6, 2009

This weekend was the first weekend that I have been able to stay in Castlemaine, and luckily for me I have some visitors to enjoy it with. Mum and Dad came up on Saturday and Davo spent the weekend up here, but I think that what I realised was that it doesn’t matter whether I leave people in Melbourne or people leave me in Castlemaine, I still hate saying goodbye and I am not getting any better at it. Even though I know that I have a full week coming up and that I will be too distracted to even think about it, I still get so upset saying goodbye. I guess it is just the reality that mum and dad aren’t just upstairs, and dave isn’t just down the road or that my buddies aren’t just a short drive away…instead they are all 2hours away.

I think that I thought I would get used to it, living by myself and catching with friends and family on the weekend, but I don’t know if you ever get used to it, I think that maybe I will just get better at dealing with it.

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP