Summer is over and the cold is here

>> Monday, March 1, 2010

Can you believe that it is already March?  Isn't that just absurd? Seriously, how did this happen? Where has summer gone? Yesterday was the last day of summer and today it is crazy cold...and think that its a little rude the way the wind has just barged in like this.  Did it forget about the casual warm down, or the fact that we still have daylight savings so it doesn't feel like summer is over yet?  I feel like I have made the most of summer, I haven't even really been to the beach that much, it can't be over yet?  I haven't had enough BBQs or sat outside enough, I am not ready for the seasons to change, I need some more sunshine....

I think perhaps God needs to have a stern talking to the weather and put it in the naughty corner for a week or two and give us some nice warm autumn days.  They don't have to be hot, but I am not quite ready for the cold yet.  Coz I just think its a bit rough to have such a cold day the first day out.   


I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

Dave March 5, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

We will go to the beach this weekend to make up for it. In the rain.

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP