Boys at Cell

>> Tuesday, February 16, 2010

This year my cell group at Bendigo has grown...we finished last year 4 members strong...then we went back to 3.... at our first cell for the year we were up to 6 (although only 4 were actually there)...and this week we were joined by the boys group as they are studying the same things as us so the group has pretty much doubled. 

I really enjoyed the girls group last year, but I have also missed the male opinion, so it was nice to have some guys there tonight.  I guess its not something that I have ever really thought about too much though, whether or not I want boys in my cell group...I suppose it doesn't really matter...its really about how the group works together and being able to share and grow together... I think it will be good to have them there...

Well I guess this was a pretty pointless blog...sorry...it did seem important when I started writing...but now that its done...  

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

Dave March 4, 2010 at 10:51 AM  

I think it is freer with just girls but it willkeep you on track better.

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP