Falling Apart

>> Friday, February 5, 2010

So only just a week ago I wrote a little blog about my car, and how I feared it was the beginning of the end, well... after tonights efforts, I am sure the end is near...

Tonight I got stuck at the same servo, at the same time with my car...and this time the same RACV man as last week, told me little Saabie did need a new battery.  The thing is though, this would have been fine, if that's all that happened, but it appears that this was just the beginning.  As I drove home, I decided it was getting warm in the car, so I attempted to adjust the temperature, only to have the dial fall off in my hand, with the inside bits of the dial all broken... only another small thing I know...but still.  I am beginning to get scared about touching things incase they fall off. 

At least for now I still have widows and aircon, although I must admit the air con isn't super strong...but at least it is there.


I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP