Addicted to McLeods

>> Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I am super addicted to McLeod’s Daughters…seriously I can’t get enough and I can’t wait for things to happen…I have been told a few spoilers but for the most part its all new and exciting…I can’t believe that I didn’t get into it when it was actually on TV…seriously I have been missing out. Anyway, don’t tell what happens , just if you love it…or hate it I guess, but even if you hate it, I love it and that’s all that matters! I started watching it because Dad told me it was a good idea to pick a TV series to start so that I could use it as down time, its a trick he used to use in China, and being in the country I thought McLeod's was only appropriate, and it fits Dusty's tried and tested rule its had like 7 seasons or something and was watched by a large proportion of the Australian public... although he says it doesn't count because it's Australian Drama and it only lasted because it was made here, not because it was good, but I disagree...I love it, love it, love it!



I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP