Christmas Run Down - No. 4

>> Sunday, December 20, 2009

On the Tenth day of Christmas something I did do:
Almost missed my solo...

Yep thats right, I almost missed my solo with the songsters this morning.  You wouldn't have thought it was possible but it happened.  This morning I was out, taking advantage of the fact that I didn't need to be at church for the first time in a long time when I got a text from the songster leader..."Are you coming to church to sing?" I was a little taken back by the message as I knew I was doing a solo with the songsters but I thought that I was singing at the 6pm carols service, not the 11am...so I wrote back exactly that...only to get the response... "no the 11, not the 6".  So with that I jumped in the car and raced to church.  Walked in sang a congregational song, then got up and performed my solo with the songsters, no army uniform, no salvo t-shirt, in fact not even dressed that nice, just in some casual sunday clothes complete with my new favourite shoes.  But I sang the song and then I left, ready to return for the carols service tonight...which it turns out I don't have to sing in.  Oops.

Nativity the Musical
Shopping Centre Carols
Eat lots of Food
Conversation Cards
More Christmas Lights
Come Celebrate
Sing with my Pa
Bendigo's Christmas Lights
and A Pageant with the Kids from Kids Church

I guess that's all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

David January 15, 2010 at 7:44 PM  

I saw your shoes at a posh Shoe shop but in high heels black to silver and red to silver.

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP