Gingerbread

>> Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have decided that I actually like to cook... I still don't do it very often but I enjoy it and this week while I was cooking some Christmas presents I learnt something very important...which leads me to cooking tip number 5...

Tip 5: Silicon baking trays are risky!


This is something that Dave and I learnt the hard way as we watched the cookies we had just break slide into the middle of the tray and crush each other.  So I guess the lesson is to stick with the normal trays...they are much sturdier.  Luckily we learnt from our mistakes and the gingerbread men turned out pretty good.

I guess that's all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

David George January 18, 2010 at 11:24 PM  

Sorry about that.
I ate the ones I broke. It wasn't intentional but it sure worked out well for me

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP