iPhone

>> Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Normally I am not one to boast, but today I have some super exciting news....I am now the proud owner of an iPhone.  I have wanted one for a really long time but because I am a bit...well a huge commitmentphobe I didn't want to go on a contract, and I couldn't afford to buy one out right, and while neither of those two things have changed, I have given in and I am glad I did because I love it.  I never wanted to be one of those people that become so super addicted to their iPhones that they don't really function without it, but I can already tell, as much as I don't want to, soon I will be one...and there doesn't seem to be much I can do.

I guess that's all part of the adventure!

2 comments:

David George January 18, 2010 at 11:22 PM  

You are definately an addict.
At church
while packing your stuff
car rides with friends
when you went to bed

these were all spent by being distracted by the iPhone

and that was just yesterday!

Christopher Lewis January 30, 2010 at 1:16 PM  

you are addicted to the iphone already. it is a gameboy for adults.

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP