Brave to the max

>> Friday, December 4, 2009

Just in case you were wondering…I can be super brave when I want to be! Take today for example, today I attended a Dietitian’s Professional Development day and I went armed with some hard questions for the speakers. Now normally I would have all these questions but then chicken out at the last minute because I didn’t want to make a scene. Sometimes I even get lucky and someone else asks for me, but not today. Today I stood up for myself and other rural practitioners and asked my hard questions. I wasn’t rude, or demanding, I just asked what need to be asked, and while I didn’t really get any answers, I feel like the seed has been planted. Oh and just in case you were wondering, yes I am a bit proud of myself…hence the blog.

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP