More New Friends

>> Saturday, December 12, 2009

Today has been a massive day, and I have been flat out for most of it. But two things in particular make today super special...Today I made two new friends... let me tell you about them:

1. Samuel Jude Kean - well I guess he didn't really get a choice, I just decided that because he was matt and Fee's baby, he had to be my friend, today was just the first time we met and I tell you what he is sooooo beautiful!  There isn't really much more I can say other than Congrats Matt and Fee you have such a beautiful baby boy! 

2. Was a little more random.  After an amazing evening with my good friend Claire enjoying the sweet sounds and very very attractive good looks of Keith Urban at his Concert at Rod Laver Arena we caught the train back to my car at Box Hill.  However at the station while buying our tickets (which in hindsight I don't actually think we needed to do) Claire and I were asked for assistance by a french lady, we, being the lovely girls that we are, of course said yes and helped her also purchase the unnecessary ticket.  She then told us that she needed to go to Canterbury station but wasn't sure how to as she had lost the group that she was traveling with and they had just told her to catch the train and that she would be fine.  So as Canterbury is on the same line as Box Hill we told her to come with us.  Being super late at night we had half an hour before the train, so we got to know our new friend a little better.  It turns out that she is French, but she has been living in Wagga Wagga for the past 3 years.  She got married in France this year, but her husband is still there, but he is coming over to see her for the first time since the wedding (which was 6months ago) to see her for Christmas.  All of a sudden the 2hours between Dave and I didn't seem that far!  Anyway, it was pretty random, and I guess she is pretty lucky that she bumped into Claire and I at 11:30pm at Richmond station and not someone else.

Oh and here is my favourite photo of Keith from the concert...coz I know that you want to see it...



I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

2 comments:

Dave January 8, 2010 at 9:54 PM  

Look at me. I'm awsome at holding babies, why does everyone give me such grief about it. I look fine.

Fiona Kean January 30, 2010 at 1:12 PM  

i only just read this post! samuel said to say that you are TOTALLY his friend (especially because you gave him awesome gifts - i told him he can't base your friendship on gifts and he said he wouldn't, but that he still loved his pressies from you...)!!!

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP