Christmas Run Down - No.5

>> Friday, December 25, 2009

Well we made it to the final Christmas run down, so without further ado:

On the Eleventh day of Christmas something I did do:
Carols by candlelight

A true Australian Christmas tradition, Christmas wouldn't be the same without it.  Sure sometimes its corny, but its just such a nice thing to do on Christmas eve, sitting around with your mates and watching the carols.  I was a little disappointed that this years carols didn't feature Dennis Walter singing the Holy City...it just doesn't quite feel like Christmas without it, but I guess I will just have to get over it, because it didn't happen.  What did redeem the carols in a big way though was Silvie Paladino singing Your Grace Still Amazes Me... incredible.  So while I just watched it from the comfort of Kitty's lounge, I did get to go to the rehearsal the night before...which was super fun... and also with kitty, oh and Annie too.  


On the Twelfth day of Christmas something I did do:
Celebrate Jesus' Birthday

Well i guess this is the whole point of Christmas, celebrating Jesus' birth, the celebrations started at 8am when Jake and I went to see what Santa brought and then we headed off to church were I meet Buzz Lightyear...its true.  After church we headed out to do the family thing, Lunch at Gran and Pa's and then Dinner with Meg and Wayne.  I really love Christmas Day, when else do you get to just spend the day hanging out with your family and eat?  Anyway, I am off to enjoy the rest of my night...

Merry Christmas everyone...I will leave you with the song...from the top.

On the Twelfth day of Christmas something I did do:
Celebrate Jesus' Birthday
Carols by Candlelight
Almost missed my solo
Nativity the Musical

Shopping Centre Carols
Eat lots of Food
Conversation Cards
More Christmas Lights
Come Celebrate
Sing with my Pa
Bendigo's Christmas Lights
and A Pageant with the Kids from Kids Church

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

David George January 18, 2010 at 11:26 PM  

I was so excited to meet buzz he is like my all time hero!!! Really he is!!!!

Then he showed me how to fly (and walk sideways)

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP