My Little House in the Country

>> Saturday, April 25, 2009

Mum and I took our second trip up to Castlemaine this week today, after my initial housing plans fell through on Monday, mum headed back up to look at little granny flat that we found out about through the post office…gotta love country towns… Anyway, we headed up to this granny flat we had heard about to check it out…and well to cut a long story short, now its mine… That’s right…I HAVE A HOUSE! WOO HOO! Its not very big or glamorous, but I really like it. Its only really one room with a kitchen, a bathroom (which is attached to the side, not in the one room) and a little loft that I can put my mattress up on to sleep. You have to go on a little dirt track to get to it and its made of stone…its very very very cool. So there you go its all happening…I am actually moving, because I have a house…. So tonight, mum and I are off to Ikea…my favourite store so that we can get some things for my house…because I have a house…yep a house. I guess that's all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP