I'm not a student anymore...it's up to me

>> Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So today was the first day of my new job, of my career really...and now its done, its official I am a dietitian, but I tell you what I don't really feel like it.

Today was overwhelming, a half day tour of my new home... the hospital and then the handover to my ward. That's right, my ward. I am not a student anymore its up to me and its a little scary. I think that I expected to still have a little bit of supervision, someone to talk me through things, but I'm not a student any more. I know that my colleagues, not supervisors are there is I want to check something with them, but I am not a student anymore, its up to me. I am not sure I feel ready for this, that I am up to the challenge, but I am in it...I am the new dietitian and whatever happens is up to me now. I guess its too late to back out now, I am in, at least for the next little while anyway. I tell you what though, actually I already did...I am scared, and really really overwhelmed. But I know that this is where I am meant to be...and that God's word says 'Don't be afraid, Just believe' so that's what I am going to not be afraid and go back tomorrow and Just believe that God will be with and help me to do what I need to do...

I guess that's all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP