Train Man

>> Thursday, April 30, 2009

Everyone is super friendly in Castlemaine, which is nice and refreshing, and today I met someone who was no different.

Tomorrow I have to catch the train back to Melbourne, so in order to make sure everything would be ready to go I went done to the train station and had a chat to the vline man and he was very very very helpful. I think that I have more information on vline trains now than I will ever need thanks to my train man. I think what I liked the most was how passionate he was about making sure that I had all the information that I needed, it was a little crazy but I liked it. He really loved his job and I liked that...I hope that in years to come I am that passionate about my work and that I am also that helpful.

Anyway, I guess I take what I have been given by the train man and hope it works tomorrow.

I guess that's all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP