The Beach, Buzz and a Baritone

>> Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Today I got to mix my favourite place some of my favourite people doing one of my favourite things…. This morning I got to sleep in and then woke up at our beach house and spent the day with Mum and Jake, and Jake and I even convinced mum to play some of my favourite playstation games…Buzz, Singstar and even Guitar hero… In the afternoon we shared milkshakes and hot chips in the park…it was the best way to spend a cold day at the beach. Tonight though, just in case I hadn’t been busy enough Jake and I drove straight from Inverloch into Dave’s gig in the city, because it’s something that I probably won’t be able to do for a while. I really like hearing Davo play, I know it sounds soppy, but I do… it’s good fun.

I guess that's all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP