Angel's and Demons

>> Friday, June 12, 2009

I love it when you read a book and then a few years later they make a movie about it and you can remember the vague idea and some of the story but not the end, and it surprises you all over again...seriously its good.

Tonight I went saw the movie Angels and Demons based on the Dan brown novel. I read the book in my first or second year of uni and loved it (in fact so much so I concreted my nerd status even more because everywhere I went I took and read this book). But as I was watching at the movies with Mum, Dad, Jake, Jono and Dave i realised I could remember the end but not how they got there and it all caught me by surprise again, and it was even more exciting that I could have imagined it would be.

oh and just as a side note...I love the cinema experience...every time

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP