Sunday Afternoons

>> Sunday, June 28, 2009

I love Sunday Afternoon, they are never long enough, but I still love them. Today I am sitting on my couch after a fantastic Sunday roast (thanks mum) watching Mcleod's Daughter's and I am tell you there is nothing better. I know in a few minutes I will have to get up and get going again, but while I am just sitting here its heaps nice.

I am really starting to understand why God wanted us to have a sabbath, it gives us a chance to refresh and spend some time with those we love too. It was a ripper idea he had and I tell you what I am looking forward to a lot more Sunday Afternoons...

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP