Adventure 1 - On the road again

>> Tuesday, April 14, 2009

So Monday we were on the road again, checking out a few of the more well known towns like Swan Hill and Mildura. On the way home I watched one of my favourite movies...."Horton Hears a Who". If you haven't seen it you really should...it's got some great one liners, I know its meant for kids, but it definitely has some humor of the older child in there as well, but I guess with Jim Carey and Steve Carell it is a given. Anyway one of my favourite line is where Steve Carell's character the major of Whoville gets called a boob, now I don't know if that means something different in the states, but a boob is a boob and I am not sure how they got away with it, but I am sure glad they did coz I think that it is classic.

Anyway, after 9 hours of traveling tonight I am traveling again, this time to Inverloch to spend sometime at the beach before I travel into the country...coz I really really love the beach!

I guess that's all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP