Bendigo Salvos

>> Sunday, July 12, 2009

This morning Dave and I went and checked out my next closet corps…Bendigo and it was very different to all the other country corps we have been to. I think that I forget just how big Bendigo is as a town and therefore the potential it has. Bendigo corps reminded me a lot more of what I have at home, it was familiar and comfortable, but it still had the humility of the country.

My highlight of today actually had nothing to do with the service (although the service was good). After church Dave and I got to meet a few people and chat, and being the social butterfly he is, Dave eventually gave up and went and played with the kids. While he was playing though, Hamish and Noah took Dave to show him their lizard, a little blue tounge lizard that lives in one of the pipe on the outside of the building and I tell you what Davo was so excited that the boys had shown him the lizard and not me, it was very funny.


I guess that's just all part of the adventure!


0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP