Scone anyone?

>> Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Today I learnt, thanks to my cooking lessons with Jane and Jana, probably the best, but most dangerous recipe ever….how to make scones…and I think that the method is pretty easy, and hopefully fool proof! Woo Hoo!


How could scones be dangerous I hear you ask…well I love them sooooo much and now that I can make them I might eat too many if I am not careful….but maybe I will cook some for you if you ask….

oh and they tell me that in the olden days a good farmer’s wife could whip up some scones as they saw you coming down the driveway and be pulling them out of the oven as you walked in the door….now I don’t have a very long driveway , but I reckon I could have them ready pretty quick….now all I need is a farmer and I will be the perfect farmer’s wife.

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

Barbara Fergusson August 27, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

Cheese Puffs (easier than scones less mess)
2 cups flour.1 lg cup Grated tasty cheese.2 tsp baking powder.2 eggs. small pinch salt. 1cup milk. Mix all together, just mix till combined,then put in hot greased patti tins. cook at 400 for approx 10-15 min

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP