Gilford Pub

>> Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The first night Davo came up to visit me I asked around at work to find out where we should go to eat and a number of people suggested the Gilford Pub’s Pizza night. So giving on their recommendation that’s were we attempted to go, only once we got there we looked at the pub and could only really see the front bar and not much else, let alone a restaurant or even a seating area where we could be served pizza so disappointed we turned around and went some where else.

But tonight, I went to the Gilford pub again, only this time I went with people who knew what they were doing…my work colleagues and I tell you what their recommendations were correct. Not only in this little pub do they serve awesome pizza, they also have a lovely seating area complete with open fires, it was lovely…of course the good company helped too!

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP