Another Goodbye

>> Saturday, November 28, 2009

It feels like only a few days ago that I was saying that I didn't like change, well today I made way for another change, today was the kids church breakup party.  I knew that this was coming for a long time, but just like my room, it didn't make it any easier. 

I know that giving up kids church was the right thing to do for next year, because if I couldn't give it my all then I didn't want to give it anything, because it wouldn't seem enough, although now that I am faced with the reality of my decision it seems a lot harder.  I know that I will still see the kids, but I also know it won't be the same.  Working with the kids, and being part of their lives has been such a privileged one I certainly haven't taken for granted.

Anyway, its been a lot of fun this year, sure its been tough at times, but I wouldn't have changed it for the world, and today was a fantastic way to celebrate it all.  Oh and just to top it off I manages to get Dave to dress up like Santa...who would have thought.

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

Dave January 7, 2010 at 11:17 PM  

It was a great suit and you can do all my kids church stiff this year too if you want?

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP