Renee

>> Sunday, November 1, 2009


Tonight my beautiful friend Renee got enrolled as a senior soldier, and even though I almost missed it, I was really glad that I was there. I don’t know why but I just get a bit of a kick out of seeing things like this, another soldier in the ranks, fighting the good fight! It brings out the Salvation Army Patriot in me, but it also makes me think about where I am at with my own soldiers covenant, am I still at least trying to do all the things I said I would do? Have I dropped the ball a bit? Am I going great guns?

I think honestly at the moment, a bit of both. Its easy to become complacent and just talk the talk, but I am glad that I have had a little refresher and challenge tonight.

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP