The Role of My Dreams

>> Saturday, November 14, 2009

I love the fact the my blog is so far behind that by the time you read this it will probably be too late, but because I refuse to give in to the pressure and just type things as they happen rather than in retrospect as I seem to do there isn’t much I can do.

I think that I have mentioned before how much I love musicals, and how much I wanted to be in one…well the good news is…its all happening! That’s right, I have been offered a spot in a musical…and not just any spot…the spot. On the 18th of December 2009 I will be playing the role of Mairah (aka Mary) in a the nativity story like you have never seen it before. I am seriously so super excited and very nervous all at the same time! I suppose now I will need to start learning lines and songs and everything else…oh and perhaps I should have a little chat with mum about what it feels like to have waters break and give birth and stuff... coz I am a little inexperienced in that department.

So anyway, if you are free on the 18th, you should definitely come on down to Box Hill salvos and check it out! Its going to be seriously awesome.

Oh and today is two of my amazing friend’s birthdays! So Phoebe and Susanne….HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

Dave December 30, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

You did a great job, I thought your birthing sounds were very realistic, something for me not to look forward to in the future!!!

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP