I could do this

>> Friday, November 27, 2009

Sometimes I wonder what God is doing when it comes to the weather, this week it has been all over the shop, seriously…one day its hot, the next day its cold…what is going on? The thing is though, I think I could get used to it being like this. I really like summer, but sometimes when it is just so hot all the time, I don’t cope very well. I also really like summer rain (and yes every time I say or write, or even think the words ‘summer rain’ I too thing of the song…).

So perhaps this higgledy piggleldy weather isn’t so bad after all, maybe I could get used to it…in fact I think I could. I think I would be quite happy to have a summer of hot-cold-hot-cold weather, no that I think about it a little bit more, I think that would be quite nice. It would also help me with my bush fire panic a bit too, coz if its always raining…that’s gotta help.

I take it all back…I love this weather, bring on unpredictability….

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

Dave January 7, 2010 at 11:14 PM  

I bet the day that you go to the beach will be a cold day and the day you go home will be a really great beach day. That will suck.

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP