Cirque du Soleil

>> Friday, May 1, 2009

Some people are flexible, and some people are not. Some people can catch a ball and some people can not. Some people can spin weird things on their fingers and toes and some people can not. And then there are people like the people in Cirque du Soleil...and they are freaks, seriously people are not meant to do that...

Tonight wasn't my first experience with Cirque du Soleil, I actually went in 2007 and it was just as awesome then...but tonight confirmed for me that the circus is not the place for me, no one should be able to do the things that they do, it's seriously not right. Everything about Cirque du Soleil was amazing, even the music that goes with it. Its almost like they search the world for the most talented people and put them in one show...crazy! Anyway if you get a chance go and see it...its awesome.


I guess that's all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP