Happy Birthday...I mean YUCK YUCK YUCK!

>> Saturday, May 16, 2009

So while I really didn't want to get into the habit of celebrating birthdays on my blog, mainly because I didn't want to miss one, I feel that when you celebrate a special birthday it is the exception. So today is my buddy Henrik's 21st Birthday and I have spent most of my day helping him celebrate at his lunch time party, complete with classic photos of his dad with hair (who would have known Rob had hair once!). So happy birthday Henrik...just so you know, you are forgiven for all the times you and dusty made me cry and for not talking to me when...well you know when. Hope you have had a ripper day, coz you deserve it!

Unfortunately though the day took a turn for the worst, Kitty and I went into the city to try and win the wicked lottery tonight...but even though we were feeling very very very excited and confident it didn't happen....very very very disappointing! But all was not lost, because we didn't win, we were able to go and help Simon celebrate his birthday too, and then see and amazing movie....mainly coz it stared Matthew McConaughey, although I was not impressed with the bit where he has disguisting long hair....yuck that was gross, even remembering it makes me uncomfortable!

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP