Family

>> Friday, May 22, 2009

Tonight I had some visitors, not just one, but 3. Tonight, Mum came up with Auntie Lorraine and then Auntie Barb drove over to meet us as well and we had a night on the town. Well we went to one of the restaurants in town and it was lovely. It was really nice to have them all there and even though it got a little crowded I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. It was so nice to have something so familiar around, I guess it was nice to have family around.

It's weird because even though sometimes I get a litt
le lonely in my little house in the country I haven't asked anyone to come up and hang out with me, not because I don't want them to, but I think because I am not sure how will work, seeing it is so small, so it was really nice to start with people that I knew would love me what ever happened, even if they didn't fit...my family.

So thanks a bunch for coming up, mum, Lorraine and Barb it was heaps nice to have you, oh and thanks a bunch for the hedgehog
slice barb you are the best!

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP