Christmas is Coming

>> Monday, November 9, 2009


Well its officially Christmas time at my place because the tree is now up.

It was a little strange putting the tree up this year, because this is the first year I have had a tree of my own, in my own house.  In some ways its kinda exciting, this will be Dex and I's first Christmas out of home. It is weird not coming home to mum's special tree all colour coordinated, or the pretty fibre optic tree by the door, or even the 'old tree' with all the decorations from my childhood.  I supposed though, this is just another step in the journey that is growing up.  I am super glad though that I can now start playing my christmas music again and I can start present shopping and that I can start doing my bit to spread Christmas cheer...

So all you grinches out there....watch your back  

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

Dave December 30, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

get that dog a haircut, that is worse than Jake's hair!!!!!

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP