Silly Girl

>> Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sometimes I am a silly silly girl...

Today I lost a pair of earring that I brought yesterday, thats write they didn't even make it the full 24 hours!  The most annoying thing about it is I know exactly where they are but its too late.  I know I dropped them at the Caltex in Campbell's Creek, but I didn't realise until I was 45minutes closer to Melbourne in Woodend and when you drop things like earring on the road at the servo the chances of getting them back in one piece is pretty slim, so they are gone...never to be seen again...silly silly girl.

I think I will try my luck and see if by same crazy turn of events they are still there, but I am not keeping my hopes up. 

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

Dave December 30, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

Obviously you value my gifts a lot, less than 24 hours and you throw them out the car window.

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP