Roger the Ram

>> Friday, October 30, 2009

Last night Dexter and I had dinner at Barb’s place in Ballarat and during the evening Barb and I discovered that Dex is afraid of lots of things including a large inflatable ram. 

Now I know that frightening animals on purpose isn’t the nicest thing to do, but it is super amusing… I kinda wish we had caught in on camera, but every time we even moved the ram the slightest bit Dex ran for his little life…The funniest thing was when we attempted to move the ram into another room so that Dex could chill out a little, however, in an attempt to get away from the ram dex had run into the en-suite of the bedroom we were putting the ram in…Just as I came around the corner, Dex also poked his head around the corner to see if it was safe and he was confronted with the ram again and of course he ran straight back into the bathroom. But now that I have typed all that I realise its probably one of those you had to be there moments…sorry for the boring blog. 

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

Barb Agnew December 7, 2009 at 10:18 PM  

Hey my new facebook friend, Hows Roger? Are you still terrorising that poor pup? lol... Hope all is ok with you and Dex. I'm excited about Girls Night next week. See you there xxx

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP