# 60 - Test Driving

>> Saturday, February 6, 2010

So after the efforts of my car yesterday, I have decided its time to start looking for a new one, so today I spent my day test driving cars, which means I can now cross # 60 - Test drive a car off the list. 

This was the first time I have ever test driven a car, and I tell you what its a little nerve racking!  I mean, I am not the most confident drive at the best of times, but now I am in a brand new car, that doesn't belong to me with a guy I don't know in the passenger seat who wants to ask me all these questions while I am driving, its full on.  Thankfully I had Davo in the back to answer the questions so that I could concentrate. 

I did have the opportunity though to go without the sales guy at one of the show rooms, so before Dave and I headed out, we took this picture as proof that I had been test driving cars...Its not super flattering...sorry.   

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

Dave March 2, 2010 at 6:59 PM  

Did you chose that car because he didn't come with us?

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP