Kilmore

>> Thursday, February 4, 2010

Saabie and I have been on another little adventure tonight...this time we made out way across central Victoria...to Kilmore.  Why would we make this trek... to visit my friend Pez. 

The trip itself was actually quite nice, because unlike the trip to Melbourne, it was only on the boring freeway (which I love coz it takes much less time, but is very very very boring to drive) half of the way.  Instead of just freeway, I actually got to see things, like bush land and farms and even some small towns.  I really love just going on these little adventures, it makes me appreciate the things that God has made for me rather than just bypass it all. 

Anyway, it was heaps nice to catch up with Perri in her little cottage in Kilmore, her little house is much like my little one in Castlemaine, except she has a lot more rooms, all small, but more than one.  One of my favourite rooms though at her place is the toilet...where my knees can almost touch the door in front of me when I am on the toilet...crazy. 

Now we are both semi city girls living in the country, for work...leaving our boyfriends behind and carrying on.  Its nice to be able to share my experience with someone else and know that I can share what I have been through and that it might actually help someone.  Of course its always nice to hang out with good friends, even without a reason. 

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

Dave March 2, 2010 at 7:02 PM  

At least I can fit on your toilet sounds like i need to use a tree at perris my knees won't fit

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP