Thanks Jess

>> Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tonight I had the pleasure of having Dusty, Jess and Brad up to visit. Last time they came up I got a little embaressed, because all around my house I have photos, but to my shock Jess brought to my attention the fact that there were no photos of her. Now some of you may say big deal...but it is, because I even had a picture of Jacob's ex girlfriend still up and they were only together for a short time, Jess has been part of our family for like 4 or 5 years or something crazy, so as you can imagine, I felt really bad, and of course Jess and Dusty didn't want me to forget.

So this time, when I knew they were coming, because I hadn't had anymore photos printed, I told Jess to bring a photo with her so that she could go on the wall. So today Dusty, Jess and Brad drove up from Melbourne during the day and made it to my place and made themselves at home before I got home from work. So being a good sister-in-dating I sent Jess and sms just to remind her that she should bring a photo with her... and this is the response I got in response...

"Oh u don't have to worry about that, I have it covered! Have a lovely day at work and we will c u later on!!!"

Being a little cheeky at times, Jess' text made me a little worried, I started to wonder what exactly she meant by the fact that she had it covered and what I would find when I got home. I thought that perhaps she would take down all the photos and replace them with ones of her, or maybe even just replace some of the photos, with the same photo of her and Dust, but what happened was definitley unexpected. This is what I found when I got home:

Yep lots of little photos everywhere, and one massive photo of jess right above the fire place. Classic, so thanks Jess, I think I have enough photos of you now, and yes you can stay on the mantle. Although Dave did tell me that he feels like you are watching him while he sits on the couch doing nothing now, I think it makes him feel guilty about being a slacker.
 
I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

Dave March 4, 2010 at 10:53 AM  

It really is offputting

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP