deadly dexter

>> Tuesday, August 4, 2009

So I know its only two days in...but I think that Dexter might kill me...now I also know this is probably my fault, as I did name the poor thing after a serial killer...however, I have just about had enough.

For anyone thinking about getting a puppy...a word to the wise....they never ever ever ever shut up, the whinge for food, the whinge for the toilet, they whinge to get out, the whinge to go back in, they whinge for a cuddle, they whinge while you cuddle, you seriously just can't win. Now everyone keeps telling me, "That's coz he is a puppy Em" Well... NO ONE TOLD ME THIS PART OF PUPPIES!

No! All I was told before the purchase is how much they will love me, and what a great buddy they will become, and how nice they will be for company...sounds pretty good...but apparently that bit doesn't happen for another couple of months...thanks guys!

I think maybe things would be different if I wasn't by myself and I had someone else to distract him, or perhaps if I had another room were I could put him so that he couldn't see me constantly, but because I live by myself in a glorified cubby house, I don't have either of those luxuries. So for now it's just me and Dex in one room with a lot of winging from both! I guess for now I just have to persevere...it could be worse, I am not sure how, but it could be worse...all I can say is a hope we both make it to the end of the week...

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

Barbara Fergusson September 7, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

what has poor dexter up to?

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP