A moment in time

>> Friday, August 7, 2009

Today there was a very special moment in time...seriously, just a moment. it was like nothing I have ever seen before and I don't know how long it will be before it happens again, but I am pretty sure it won't be in my life time.

I am one of those werid people that loves when numbers on things are in order, like when the speedo reads '123 456kms' or when its 3:45pm and because I love really silly things like that, Davo made my day by texting me to remind to watch my clock for a very special moment in time.


Today on the clock I got to see 12:34pm and 56seconds on the 7th of the 8th 2009... Just take a moment to take it all in....

12:36:56 07/08/09

Numbers 1-9 all lined up...just for me...it was amazing!

So at lunch today I sat in front of the computer so that I could capture it for you on my camera phone...so here it is just for you to enjoy....


Sorry its a bit blurry...I was a bit excited and I had to make sure I didn't miss it...after all it was only a moment.

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!


0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP