Loch Ness

>> Thursday, August 27, 2009

I really love mysteries...or maybe I am just gullible I am not sure, but when I saw this article on the web today it sucked me in a got me thinking...maybe the Loch Ness Monster does exist...


I think I would really like it to, I like the idea that 'fantasy' and 'fiction' can actually cross over into reality and not just with bad stuff like the crime that you see in the movies then happening on the streets. I like the idea that fairy tales are real and that as Disney would say 'all your dreams can come true' and I feel like this article about the Loch Ness gives me hope.

The article suggests that google, of all things, has spotted Nessie using their satellite...its pretty cool, and I know that all you sceptics out there will tell me it could be anything, but I like to believe it really is the Loch Ness...

I know the picture looks very digital, but you never know...but it does keep the dream alive

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!


(oh and if you want to read the full article...click here)

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP