The New Addition

>> Sunday, August 2, 2009

I have a new addition to my little tiny house...I think its a good idea, but I am not 100% sure...Anyway, I have a puppy... and his name is Dexter, and he is a Cavoodle.... yep thats right a Cavoodle...or a Cavapoo, or a Cavadoodle, or a King poo, what ever floats your boat.


I guess the idea is because I am by myself up in Castlemaine, Dex will be my new buddy, and keep me company, but I am also a little bit daunted by the responsibility of a dog, the fact that the poor thing is completely reliant on me... I have something to be responsible for, probably for the next 15years and by then I will probably have kids and they will be dependent on me, in fact the next time I am free will be like when I am 80....crazy.

Anyway I have big plans for Dex too....Dexter is going to be one of those dogs that can do all the cool tricks, you know, play dead, beg, sing, high five...he will be the talk of the town, so keep your ears and eyes open.

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP