What a trouper

>> Monday, August 31, 2009

If I don't travel back to Castlemaine late Sunday Night, I make my journey early Monday morning and it is during these early morning returns that I have come across and inspirational man...I have never spoken to him, I have no idea what his name is but I love him...he is the older guy that goes for his morning job down the Calder freeway and waves at the cars.



At first I though he must have known the people he was waving at, but no, he waves to everyone. But not only does he wave, but he waves while giving the biggest grin you could imagine. Seriously he is a legend and every Monday morning...and perhaps other mornings too he runs, smiles and waves and I think makes peoples day. I know he definitely lifts my spirits...



So to you old running dude...you are a trooper and I think you are the best, thanks for waving at me as I drive back to Castlemaine, you always make me a little bit happier.




I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP