Chink in the Chain

>> Friday, August 21, 2009

I apologise that this is yet another blog about the dog, Dexter. But tonight I am really really mad, in fact I would even go as far as saying I am irate! Dexter and I are no longer friends, and I don’t know if we ever will be.


What on earth has he done I hear you ask? Well on our way home tonight I thought he was being good, just sleeping on the seat or playing with his toys, but no he was actually chewing through my seatbelt…yep that’s right through my seatbelt. Now my seatbelt has three little chinks in it. Mum tried to convince me that it doesn’t mater, but I’m not convinced…I think seatbelts are little like chains…they are only as strong as their weakest part…and now passenger seatbelt, has weak points…man I am so very very very cranky. In fact I am pretty much cranky pants megee!

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

Dave October 2, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

yep, not good, i don't like it at all, especially with my driving, i guess we just have to take my car to be safe.

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP