Evan and Sarah

>> Saturday, September 19, 2009

I love weddings, I don’t know if it is just the girl in me or whether its that I have seen way to many chick flicks, but I really like them. They just make me feel really happy and excited and hopeful and today was no different. Today I was lucky to attend a small country wedding in Wagga and it was beautiful.

After a short hiccup with my outfit, (in which I had to go and get a new dress because mum had neglected to tell me I was planning on wearing exactly the same colour as the bridesmaids) Mum, Dad and I (not Dusty, coz he was one of the groomsmen so he had headed out much earlier than us) headed out to a beautiful country property to witness the marriage of an old family friend, Evan and his fiancé Sarah.



It was a really lovely wedding and I think the thing that I like most is how clearly happy they both looked. The wedding had been in the works for two years so the pure relief and joy for both of them was so nice. I also liked all the little touches that made the wedding even more special, my favourite being the sand used in the candle displays was the sand from the beach on which Evan had proposed and they had had it sent over from South Australia for the day…so nice.

Anyway, I guess I just want to say…Thanks to Evan and Sarah for letting me be a part of their special day and that I wish them every happiness and blessing as they start their new life together.

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP