Sleep Overs

>> Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sometimes I feel like because I am technically an adult now I am not supposed to do a lot of fun stuff anymore. For example, people look at me funny when I colour-in during long flights, or when I choose to watch a Disney movie over anything else. But last night I discovered that I had almost let something else just slip away without so much as a thought…Sleepovers. Seriously, once you learn to drive sometimes I think that sleepovers just because get lost because you can just drive home and hang out again tomorrow anyway. But last night I had a sleepover with Kitty and it was so much fun, movies, games, chatting, just like old times (although unlike my childhood sleepovers, we didn’t discuss top 5 boys, and who we were going to kiss by the time we were in year nine…which just for the record were very poor predictions on my behalf…although not so much on Kirsten’s…wink wink).

Anyway, I think the reason why I almost let sleepovers is simply a matter of laziness, I couldn’t be bothered to get organized and get stuff together and it seemed like a lot of effort when you were just going to sleep. But I was very very very wrong. Sleepovers are great and definitely worth the effort and I think I will need to make the effort more often.

It does make me wonder what else I may have let slip though…


I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP