The Magic of Disney

>> Sunday, September 27, 2009

I really really love Disney…this is something you probably already know, but today as I watched the movie ‘Bolt’ and then went to the cinemas and saw ‘Up’ it dawned on my just how much I love Disney…
It’s probably a little sad actually, but every time the castle comes up and the music begins to play, as the star goes over the castle it makes me feel really good inside…and that I believe is the magic of Disney. Its not really the nice stories, or the songs or even the princesses, its just that magic castle and its shooting star…even just thinking about it makes me smile.


I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP