Pheebs and Steve are Getting Married

>> Friday, September 11, 2009

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, tonight as I was heading back to Melbourne from Castlemaine, I received a very very very very very exciting phone call from one of my best friends….pheebs rang to tell me that….PHEEBS AND STEVE ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!!! Seriously I am so excited. Steve and Pheebs are great and now they will be great together forever! Oh man I am so so so so excited. Congratulations guys, I am so happy for you both! So happy in fact that as well as the numerous phone calls I have already made to pheebs (and one to steve too) I have been singing a little song for most of the trip home and it goes like this….

(to the tune of the conga line song)

Phoebe’s getting married, Phoebe’s getting married, Phoebe’s getting married, Phoebe’s getting married, Phoebe’s getting married, Phoebe’s getting married, Phoebe’s getting married…

you get the idea! Oh I am so excited….congrats congrats congrats

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP