Pizza Hut

>> Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tonight I was able to go back in time...not for long, but for long enough. Tonight I went to Pizza Hut....now before you get on your high horse about the fact that there are Pizza Huts everywhere, this wasn't the take away Pizza Hut that you get in Melbourne...no this was an eat in Pizza Hut, you know the ones…the ones from the good old days where you have a salad bar full of Pizza, chips, pasta and then a separate one with soft serve ice cream and everything you could possibly want as a topping.


I was so nice to go back there and reminisce, it really had been a long time and it was everything I remembered…although being a little older now I realized that they only put the ‘good’ pizza’s out like margaretta, Hawaiian and supreme…none of those ‘bad’ ones which I have become much more accustomed to like BBQ chicken or meat lovers.


But I tell you what nothing beat the salad bar desserts…seriously those things are heaven, and it was probably a very good thing that I was there for a 6 year olds birthday party and that the other kids were restricted to only one dessert, because if I had have had free reign, I might still be there eating dessert…seriously




I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP