New Friends

>> Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Today I made some new friends, well not some really a whole heap, 6 to be in fact!

Tonight I had dinner at the Castle’s house. The Castle’s are the officers at Bendigo corps and coz I am new in town they invited me around to dinner. At first I was really worried, not because I didn’t think they would be nice, but because I was worried that they wouldn’t like me, that I would run out of things to talk about, that kind of stuff, but it turns out I had nothing to worry about, I had a great night. First hanging out with the kids all four of them, and then chatting with Susanne and Quentin, it was really nice and I think what made it extra nice was because they were salvos which meant they already understood a part of me and my history and we had some common friends. I was nice to meet new people, but have them already know a little about what makes you, you. So thanks a bunch Susanne and Quentin for making me feel so welcome!

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP