Mum

>> Monday, May 11, 2009

Today, as I am sure you already know is Mother's Day.


But today is not just any mother's day, today is a different mother's day, its the first mother's day for us without Nana, and it's my first mother's day being in charge of Kids Church, which means its my first time doing something special for the mums, and the first time the mums will be in Kids Church for the year. it's actually really daunting having all the mums in Sunday school, I don't know why really. I guess it's just because you want things to be good you know, you want them to like it and be impressed, and being mother's day you want them to feel special. I think one of the biggest things was the fact that I was talking about being a mum, and I am not a mum, so I was a little bit out of my depth.
So to try and get around the whole lack of experience in the mother area, this morning in Kids church I decided to share a story that was special for both Mum and I, and hopefully would be a nice story for the other mums too. Anyway the story is called 'Love you forever' and so today on mother's day I thought I would post a specail post for mum, by using part of the story on here to...so here goes...

Hey mum...

I will love you forever,
I will love you for always,
and as long as you are with me
My mum you will be!

Hope you have had a ripper day today mum, I love ya stacks!

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP